At Midwest Fence & Gate Company, your security begins with our expertise. But it doesn’t end there. With a dedication to excellence, a mission focused on quality, a wide service area, and a commitment to the best materials, the most highly trained personnel, complete project management and superior service after the sale, we are your complete link to lasting security.
Midwest Fence & Gate Co. launched their business in 1993 with just two employees. Rapidly earning a reputation for quality Telco fencing and gate systems solutions, the business grew to service a multitude of industries and homeowners in Iowa, Minnesota, Wisconsin, South Dakota, North Dakota and Missouri. Now with 25-35 full time employees, many of whom have been with the company for more than a decade, Midwest Fence & Gate Co. continues to build on their reputation as the Midwest’s premier provider of fences, access controls, gate automation, gate operators, and residential fencing systems.
To provide our customers with top-notch materials and workmanship on every project we undertake. We believe in the importance of our people and the experience that each person brings to our company. We invest in our employees by having all of our foremen trained at the American Fence Association Field Training School.
Midwest Fence & Gate Co. offers you a complete spectrum of services, equipment and experience from start to finish.
- Site Survey – We assess your site, listen to your concerns and use our expertise to create a plan that maximizes your security and meets your requirements. We call attention to issues you may not have considered such as gate access and controls, traffic patterns and flow, snow removal, security regulations and more.
- Specialized Equipment—We’re one of the few companies with the specialized equipment necessary to deal with the specific challenges presented by the Midwest’s climate and geology.
- Pressurized Digger—Enabling us to penetrate rock and cut through frost to dig 60 inches in diameter and up to 16 feet deep
- Mini backhoe—Allowing us to dig for foundations and trenches, as well as place conduit
- Skid loaders—Specialized equipment for the loaders makes it possible to auger, move concrete and complete a job faster and more effectively
- Dedicated Operator/Service Tech—Our full-time Operator/Service Tech is dedicated to servicing, maintaining and repairing projects after installation. With a complete supply of parts and materials at hand, the Operator/Service Tech offers service within 24 hours or sooner, depending upon your security needs.
- Turnkey Solutions—We offer one point of contact, centralized accountability, and project coordination and execution by supplying complete turnkey fencing and gate systems projects
- Scheduling Flexibility—Unlike other fencing companies, we’ll work around your schedule, offering our services nights, weekends or whenever is most convenient for you
- Site Survey Professionals who will assess your needs, and create a customized fencing and gate system to meet your specifications
- Project Managers who will ensure the successful installation and service of your fencing and gate system
- Professionally Trained Crew Foremen who attended the renowned American Fence Association Field Training School for instruction in the most innovative installation techniques, safety procedures and newest technologies
- Professional Crew backed by a company that is licensed, bonded and insured
- Superior Vendors who are the most highly-respected in the industry, offering only the highest quality fencing and gate materials
- Operator/Service Tech dedicated to your satisfaction by maintaining a relationship with you and providing superior service after the sale
OUR PLEDGE TO YOU
Midwest Fence & Gate Co. promises you peace of mind by standing behind our products and services long after we install your fencing system.